Monday, March 12, 2012

Little Brothers!

Little brothers drive me nuts! I have three; Bubba, Hudson (huddie) and my new brother Ranger. Not only do they lack a sense of  fashion or manners, but they spend the day driving me up a Tower of Fun ! I realize I am outnumbered but I am not outsmarted! Like Ranger, he was up until 4am the other night watching James Bond  and other super spy movies...What a dork. Really Ranger? Double 0h 7? Then he goes to a ferret play date flirting with a jill named  Keiko, showing off his climbing ability. "Oh, Ranger isn't that dangerous?" He winks at her and, in a Bond-like style, "danger is my middle name!" HEY Ranger.....Danger IS your middle name...really, that is the name mommy gave you. Yes, your mommy! ::::eye roll:::::: Huddie is a little more clever but not less annoying. He is big music fan. He downloads music to my pink iphone and replays the same songs over and over and over again. This month it's "Party Rock",  "Sorry For Partying Rocking" and "I'm Sexy And I Know It". I like LMFAO too but running around naked and wiggling your furry butt is just plain embarrassing.  I will not be hosting my friends over for a sleepover until he downloads different music. Bubba is the gross one. He digs in the dirt, plays in the litter box and all the other gross things brothers do. Worst of all, he always wants to lay next to me after he does all the gross things..even though he smells bad.

Brothers drive me up a Tower Of  Fun...but I can always chase them down the Tower, so I guess it can't be that bad. Mom could have gotten me an ant farm instead.

No offense to ants, but little brothers are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment